At Equinox, you can be a pioneer, leading us forward!
Equinox is offering you the chance to be a part of our dedicated team and work with some of the experts in the food, water & environment testing business.
Equinox Labs has internship opportunities for the following departments:
You will help the Marketing Department identify new Potential Customers. You will meet new Customers, explain Equinox Labs Services to them, and get the Orders. This experience will train you to be good at Marketing, and will be useful to you in your Future.
You will work with the Documentation Team and develop New Documentation for Tests, Projects and New Initiatives. This will be a Challenging Task as many activities will be New and Demand Creativity from you.
You will work with the Chemistry Department. You will help with the regular testing, as well as developing new tests. You will be exposed to a variety of challenges and hurdles. This will help you to develop your problem solving skills.
You will work with the Microbiology Department.
You will help with the regular testing, as well as developing new tests. You will be given Special Projects during the Internship, which will help you develop other skills sets.
If you love Facebook & Twitter, you will love this internship.
You will be working on Equinox Labs ‘s online marketing. You will be taught the basics and latest trends of Digital Marketing and Online Branding. The best part is that you can work on this internship from anywhere in the world.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Prepare sales contracts & Proposals ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s services and industry know how.
- Aggressive and strong follow-ups with clients for not losing clients to competitors.
Good Communication, Aggressive, Confident, MS Office.
These internships will be for a period of 2 months or more, and Students from all over the country can apply.