6 Key Elements To Check If Your Product Requires A Product Approval Or Not
Who should have an FSSAI Product Approval?
- Products/ingredients which have never been used in any country.
- If safety assessment of any product/ingredient is not carried.
- Existing license holder for conversion to FSS license and whose product safety assessment has not been carried out
- Proprietary product/ingredient
- Importer of Products/ingredients which are new
- Food containing ingredients which are being introduced for the first time into country