2. Hygiene Audits: Highlighting the hygiene of the premises, machines, and utensils used, the personal hygiene, as well as maintaining the overall cleanliness of the site.
2. Third-Party Inspections: Either a registered government body (FSSAI) or private Food Safety Consultancy conducts Inspections at your site.
Understanding the Hygiene and the Compliance score of their premise.
Identification of the loopholes and their solutions.
Enhanced safety and quality standards that can be followed.
Production of the safe product for the consumers.
Awareness of the Compliance standards and the requisites.
Analysis of drawbacks in food processing operations and implementing effective solutions.
Facilitates improvement in existing flaws by adhering to FSSAI standards and regulations.
Ensures food safety and hygiene practices by staff at the premises.
Protection of Product’s brand.
Credibility and Quality assurance.
Competitive edge in the Food Industry.
Growth in Business and Consumers.
2. These do not affect the business certification and their food license.
2. Recurrent non-compliances can affect the brand equity and cancellation of business license.
2. Maintain the documentation and work towards eliminating the non-compliances.
Helped over 1,500+ Startups take off.
Served 10,000+ clients.
Solved over 100,000+ technical queries.
120+ in-house experts available for your support.